Friday, April 21, 2017

Back to Eden — How Simple, Natural Methods Can Take the Work Out of Gardening, and Boost Your Harvest


By Dr. Mercola The featured documentary, "Back to Eden," reveals a simple organic gardening method that not only can transform your personal garden, but may even be part of the food solution needed on a global scale. Far from being life sustaining, our modern, large-scale, chemical-dependent farming methods strip soil of nutrients, destroy critical soil microbes, contribute to the creation of deserts where nothing will grow, and saturate farmlands with toxic pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers that then migrate into ground water, rivers, lakes and oceans. This video really inspired me and, after watching it, I called my local tree cutting service and was able to get three truckloads of wood chips dropped on my driveway for free. I then wheelbarreled them onto my landscape. The great thing about the wood chips is that they are waste and most companies will give you all you want. I plan on adding more every few months. One important aspect I learned, though, is that the wood chip pil
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/04/22/back-to-eden-organic-gardening.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment